Mavs Gaming and Dallas Battalion Recruiting will face off in a NBA 2K20 Exhibition Match to support the Army’s National Hiring Days initiative.
The games will take place on Thursday, July 2 from 4-6PM CST on the Mavs Gaming Twitch channel.
Army National Hiring days are from June 30 – July 2nd. This is an Army-wide virtual campaign showcasing the U.S. Army’s 150 full-time and part-time career options, training, benefits and education to inspire individuals to consider military service.
ARMY’S FIRST NATION-WIDE HIRING CAMPAIGN
- Army National Hiring Days is an Army-wide virtual campaign showcasing the U.S. Army’s 150 full-time and part-time career options, training, benefits and education to inspire individuals to consider military service.
- Qualified applicants are eligible for a $2,000 bonus for joining during this three-day event, June 30-July 2, 2020.
- Goal is to hire 10,000 new Soldiers
WHAT THE ARMY OFFERS
- 150 different part-time and full-time occupations, with more than 50 healthcare provider specialties
- 100 percent of Army careers have professional certifications/credentials that translate to civilian careers
- Up to $40,000 in bonuses or $65,000 in student loan repayment
- $4,000 in tuition assistance per year
- Comprehensive benefits package with healthcare, retirement savings, and family programs
WHY ARMY NATIONAL HIRING DAYS
- The COVID-19 pandemic has caused the Army to seek innovative ways to continue to connect with individuals qualified for military service while following CDC guidelines regarding social distancing.
- To maintain the health and safety of the current and future force, the Army took a brief pause on processing new applicants and significantly reduced the number of people at the training centers until we could ensure we had all the proper measures in place to reduce risk as much as possible.
- Army National Hiring Days is a new effort to test the Army’s digital footprint as a means for encouraging today’s young people to consider serving on our team.